Welcome to our Church Online Home Guide. Our Home Guide is to provide you with tips, best practices, and a discussion guide to make the most of your online experience. You can lead and pastor your home by creating healthy habits when you take part.
These ideas may vary depending on your home dynamic. This is meant to be a helpful guide so you can get the most out of your time at home. Prepare, Participate, Process.
Before Service: Prepare
Plan the best time to watch service. We offer experiences throughout the day.
- 10AM / 12PM / 2PM / 5PM ESP/ 7PM EST
- Join others on ZOOM during our 10AM & 12PM services.
- Decide with those in your home the time you will watch.
Have a child between the ages of 2 - 11? There’s a service for them, too!
- Stream anytime
- Plan out the time that works best for your children to view their VOUS Kids experience.
Send the invite!
- Share the time you are watching church online with friends.
- If you are comfortable with having a few people in your home, you can invite them to join with you in person. But please follow the guidelines of your city and state.
Create a distraction-free environment.
- Set your phone aside or silence notifications
- Have your Bible, notebook, pen ready
During Service: Participate
Go from Spectator to Participator.
- Engage in worship. Stand up and sing out loud.
- Partner: Give an offering, sign up to serve, visit our virtual connect corner.
- Interact with the message: Open your bible, take notes, comment in the chat.
After Service: Process
If you or someone with you decides to follow Jesus, take a moment to pray. Take some next steps by connecting to "I have decided".
- Use the discussion guide below to review sermon notes with your group or on your own
- If you live alone, Zoom a friend and discuss
- Share your experience
Watching Church Online with Others?
- After watching the sermon, review the discussion with your group.
- Pick a different leader each week, it’s a great way to participate.
Watching Church Online Solo?
- Review the discussion guide and journal your thoughts based on the sermon.
- Optional: If possible, identify a friend(s) that you can share the sermon with virtually, then meet with them during the week via Zoom to go over the discussion.